Your accounting software is only as good as the information you’re putting into it. We can help you set up your ledgers, clean up your accounts and support the full cycle of bookkeeping and financial administration tasks and determine the customized service arrangement that best meets your unique needs.
Some of the most common mistakes made with payroll are due to a lack of a good payroll system. There are a variety of ways that our efficient, easy to use payroll system can be used to save you time and money.
- We set up employees on our system based on the information you provide for weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly payroll.
- We can print out computerized cheques at our location, set up direct deposit, or give you the payroll information and you can write the cheques at your end.
- We provide a Record of Employment for terminated employees.
- We provide a report of how much source deductions you owe for the month and advise you of the due date to avoid penalty.
- T4s will be provided.
GST | PST Deductions
When all of your transactions are recorded in your books on a monthly basis, the GST and PST amounts are calculated automatically. We print out a report and calculate what you owe before your GST AND PST payment due dates.
You are also advised of the return due dates and the amount of your payment. If you wish, we can make the payment for you.
We can keep track of your payables and make sure you are current.
- We enter the bills into the accounting software and keep track of the vendor balances and due dates.
- We can make the bill payments for you if you choose.
- We can provide reports on how much you’ve spent at each vendor and how much you still owe.
Improve the efficiency of your customer invoicing and payments with BlueSky’s efficient, accurate Accounts Receivable system:
- You send us the invoice details.
- We enter invoices into the accounting software and send them to your customers.
- Customer statements can be sent out at the end of every month. Interest can be added for late payment.
- An Aging Receivables report shows who owes you money.
- We can make your bank deposits for you to help ensure steady cash flow.
Month End Reconciliation
Regular bank reconciliations and month end preparation keep you on top of your company’s financial position.
- We enter data which enables us to reconcile your Bank and Credit Card accounts.
- After the month end is done, we print out monthly and year to date financial statements and meet with to discuss any problem areas and make recommendations.
- Financials are readily available if they are requested by the bank for loans, etc.
Year End Reconciliation
Putting together a year end package will make is easier for your accountant and less stressful for you without a barrage of questions about things that are missing or done incorrectly.
Preparation for Year End
We review the General Ledger to make sure all allocations are correct. If necessary, we make the necessary corrections.
- We balance the accounts, for example: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Cards and the Bank.
- Accounts Receivable – We write off bad debts if necessary.
- Accounts Payable – We ensure that all payable amounts are valid and flag any outstanding items.
We then package-up all of the financials, notices of assessment, source deductions, and tax details for your accountant to enable them to prepare your year end.
Finally, we act as an intermediary between you and your accountant responding to any questions or clarifications they require to complete your filings.